Tools to design instruction that supports all students to meet Iowa Core expectations in science.
- Understanding and Implementing the Science Standards
- Instructional Planning and Teaching
- Early Childhood
- Supporting the Science and Engineering Practices
Tools to engage in assessment for learning and assessment of learning the Iowa Core in science.
Tools to use in professional development in science.
- The Implementation Map for Administrators, Coaches and Teachers (IMpACT) is a tool designed as a self-reflection to assist in determination of the level of implementation of the Iowa Science Standards and the five innovations of the Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).
- STEM Smart Brief - Provides information on research and promising practices in teaching and learning under the Next Generation Science Standards.
- Professional development for the Iowa Science Standards, and resources from the National Science Teachers Association (NSTA), and education partners